Tuesday, June 24, 2008

#6 online image generator

Image hosted @ bighugelabs.com
ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more
What fun! The image generators take the word template to a whole new level. Students could make country "trading cards." Libraries can make trading cards for special "books of the month."
I'm still not sure how much about me that I want on the web. Professionally it is fine, who I am, where, etc. Personal information and photos are another level, and I'm working on overcoming my reluctance on this.

1 comment:

Nice Guy said...

Don't be reluctant, images are worth a thousand words, even if you can only add a few to the "fake" image. These are great ways to express a point or just have a bit of fun...

5,000 more image generators @ www.ImageGenerator.org (online tools to make free graphics with your typed text, digital photos or your webcam).